The organizers of the Ghana Lifestyle Awards on Saturday 27th April, 2019 successfully held the 2019 edition of the scheme at the Radach Lodge & Conference Centre in Tamale.
The awards which is aimed at recognising the contributions of the Fashion Lifestyle industry in Ghana as a whole was witnessed by key dignitaries such us the Chief of Tamale N-Yab Dakpema, MP for Tamale North constituency Alhassan Suhuyini etc.
Ace female entertainment and Lifestyle Blogger Juliana Ntiamoah known popularly as Jullie Jay-Kanz won the Best fashion and lifestyle Blogger on the night of the event among her competitors.
Talking to Evening Mail in an interview, the 3 times award winning blogger indicated that she has done every hardwork to deserve all the awards she has won so far.
Jullie Jay-Kanz has become a household name in Africa when blogging is made the topic of confabulation. She has excelled to become one of the best the continent has seen and has become an inspiration to other young ladies who are in the blogging profession.
Jullie is the owner of hello-gh.com and JJK PR Consulting.
Below are the full list of winners.
Full List Of Winners At The Ghana Lifestyle Awards #GLA .
1. Naa Akleh – Philanthropist Of The Year.
2. Holy Trinity SPA & Health Farm – Best SPA.
3. Formula 1 Nutrition Shake – Herbal / Nutrition Product.
4. Abdul Hameed Pictures – Fashion / Lifestyle Photographer.
5. Fatima Majeed – Discovery Poet / Spokenword Artiste.
6. Sulemana Salamatu – Discovery Model Of The Year.
7. Husein M Mutawakil – Male Model Of The Year.
8. Irene Konlan – Female Model Of The Year.
9. Versatile Modeling Agency – Model Agency Of The Year.
10. Philip Ahiakonu – Fitness Trainer Of The Year.
11. DJ Funny – Event DJ Of The Year.
12. Slayers (Joy Prime) – Fashion / Lifestyle Media Programme.
13. Fastu Garments Institute – Fashion / Lifestyle School Of The Year.
14. Face Of Northern Ghana – Fashion Event Of The Year.
15. Lamashegu Keep Fit Club – Keep Fit Club Of The Year.
16. MGL Naturals – Cosmetic Company.
17. GTP – Fashion /Lifestyle Company.
18. Ruby Events – Event Service Provider Of The Year.
19. Rinner Ayelazoya – Choreographer Of The Year.
20. Smockyworld LTD – Fashion Brand Of The Year.
21. Alhaji Criss Smocks – Traditional Fashion Brand Of The Year.
22. Afriken By Nana – Fashion Designer / Stylist Of The Year.
23. Zita Bridals – Makeup Artiste Of The Year.
24. Mohammed Naporo (DJ Parara) – Event Mc Of The Year.
25. Adatsin Brownson – Poet / Spokenword Artiste Of The Year.
26. Rahinatu Amuda – Lifestyle Personality Of The Year.
27. Julie – Jay Kanz – Fashion /Lifestyle Blogger Of The Year.